GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Good machine shop for block work & assembly in the area?

staying_tuned

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2016 Mark 7 Golf R
Internals are coming soon and I'm looking for a machine shop for the block work (and assembly if comfortable) over the winter. Any suggestions? Willing to drive anywhere in the northeast to drop everything off. Thanks in advance!

staying_tuned

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2016 Mark 7 Golf R
PAG Parts or FFE

Thanks Jake, emailed Arnold (running his LPFP) to ask about parts, didn't realize PP did so much. Will also check out FFE, thanks again!

acorazza

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2018 GTI 6MT
It looks like FFE and Pag Parts are basically around the block from each other so either way you probably have to come in the same direction. Also I'm sure they both assemble as well but if you wanted a local shop for assembly, I can recommend European Auto. Its relatively local to both shops as its also in Long Island.

I've used FFE before but not for that in depth of work. I would contact both and see who you have more faith in with communication and taking care of any issues along the way. I think they are both proven for the actually work, it really just depends on who you want to work with and who will work with you better.