GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Good Indy Oil Change Shop in Chicago

Verichai

Passed Driver's Ed
I've always preferred to do my own oil changes, but for a couple different reasons, I'm looking for just pay someone to do it this time around. Any good indy shops in/near Chicago who use the right stuff and do good work for a reasonable price?

Thanks!

DSC808

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE MT
Buy a oil extractor and do it yourself.

Or you can fly me in and I'll do it for free. I could use a deep dish pizza.

GOLF NUTT

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2019 Golf GTI
I've always preferred to do my own oil changes, but for a couple different reasons, I'm looking for just pay someone to do it this time around. Any good indy shops in/near Chicago who use the right stuff and do good work for a reasonable price?

Thanks!

Take eajr up on his offer. Let him show you how easy it is. Then next time try it your self.
May want to pick up an extractor that makes the job even easier. ;)

eajr

Go Kart Champion
let's turn this into a which oil is better thread!

I made a post a couple months ago on the "What did you do to your MK7 today" thread with a picture of a 5L bottle of the Liqui Moly Molygen, stating that I just changed my oil using this kit (https://www.ecstuning.com/b-assembled-by-ecs-parts/oil-service-kit/06l115562mgkt/). My post is on page 1156, for reference. If you search "oil golfmk7" on google, there's a lot of links to this subject already. Its hard to say which "oil is better", that is a very broad question.