GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

"GOLFTOU" trying to Scam Me

johnnloki

Drag Racing Champion
....That moment where you hit QUOTE instead of edit.....

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Lol. Be honest now... you specifically requested me holding today's new York times in the nude with my user name written on my junk in order to sell me oil drain plugs.

Need evidence?

Clearly, I did not have enough room for the final part of my user name, hence your inability to spell the last part of it properly.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Good timing. I edited it literally 2 seconds after I posted it. Timing is everything I guess. Now about those oil drain plugs......

johnnloki

Drag Racing Champion
Good thing about Tapatalk, aside from unsolicited unregulated enhancement options: you get notifications pretty quickly, and can catch fellow forum users...

Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaahh!!!
Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Last edited:

TCdaosithui

Ready to race!
well, just got a PM from golftou this morning before going into this forum, lol
also emailed robmeblind@gmail.com but it is not too late I guess :)

eajr

Go Kart Champion
Got this same email when I was looking for a JB4. 100% scam.

If I was trying to scam somebody I wouldn't be saying the same exact thing in the message! That way in case people expose them like I did their cover won't be blown. But I guess the scammers think we are slower than they are.

cb1111

If I was trying to scam somebody I wouldn't be saying the same exact thing in the message! That way in case people expose them like I did their cover won't be blown. But I guess the scammers think we are slower than they are.
These guys send out hundreds of messages and it is far easier to just change a word or two.

eajr

Go Kart Champion
These guys send out hundreds of messages and it is far easier to just change a word or two.

I guess that does make sense. But the thing that immediately got me was that this user has 0 posts, and then is forwarding me to another person.

mr wrong

Drag Racing Champion
Sorry for the bump, but I just got one of these 'email this guy' for a part a was trying to find..

Sorry for the crappy formatting..

john02

Location Munich

Today at 12:32 PM

Email Fedrick in Missouri, He has a Double Apex Garage Button for sale. Here's his email fmills009@gmail.com