GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golfs everyday.. with OT journal.

Golfs everyday

Autocross Newbie
Got the tint fixed on the front side windows using Pinnacle. As always, very happy with his work.
Crappy picture of my new to me car..

Will be doing the D Maxton front splitter and some kind of cheap catback (probably MBRP or Flowmaster) and I am done.

fist.jpeg

Golfs everyday

Autocross Newbie
My FiST came with Pilot Sport A/S +3 (?) and while I’ve read how they are superior, I hardly think they are any better than the DWS06. Honestly I feel the DWS06 is better performing on colder temps overall.

And FWD quickly reminded me why I got rid of the GTI. Well that and the fact that my GTI had DSG.. will definitely not be doing any performance mods on the FiST.

Golfs everyday

Autocross Newbie
Just in case one doesn''t know what I am referring to.. wish the site would note which size for which type of car, or for weight or some more description of their products. Rumor says these are one of the best car dollies.

https://shop.zendextool.com/GoJak-Product-_c_44.html
I am assuming since there is a SUV version that the normal version is what would work on my cars.. that said, I am looking at getting the G4520.

Golfs everyday

Autocross Newbie
I peeled the car cover off my Golf-R yesterday in preparation for the new season. Hadn't seen her face since early October so this was a nice reunion. Such a clean, cool looking car she is.

Will be doing the Aerofab gurney flap install and an oil change in a few weeks once the salt has washed away.

Golfs everyday

Autocross Newbie
Changed the oil on my Golf-R yesterday and took her out for a spin, first for the season. Felt so good to be back.. The choppy FiST I drive everyday is making my 'normal' feel like a rattle can.

Took her out to a large parking lot and admired the car for a little bit before coming home.

1584014611753.png

Golfs everyday

Autocross Newbie
I kept mentioning my old DSG MK7 GTI and people were asking me to post a picture of it, so here is what she looked like.
It was a fun car while my left leg healed from an injury, but before I was 100% healed, I bought my Golf-R in MT and
once I was 100% back, I sold the GTI and got a new WRX Limited to replace. I'm an avid MT guy so..

1584936222278.png
fu