GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golfs everyday.. with OT journal.

Golfs everyday

Autocross Newbie
Got the rear STB from eurocode. Will install it over the weekend. :)

Saturday is going to be a fun day for my STI.. exhaust swap and all. If I have time in the afternoon I might stop by the Subaru dealer and pickup a new Forester Limited.

Golfs everyday

Autocross Newbie
Installed the eurocode rear bar, have not had a chance to test drive it. Fit and finish was perfect.

Also painted the inside of the Borla exhaust tips matte black using engine enamel paint to clean it up a little more.
I realized while hitting the tips with paint the masking tape on the outside of the exhaust tips turned black and how great the Golf-R looks with black exhaust tips.

I might remove the rear section and paint the tips semi-gloss black when it gets a little warmer.

Going to work on my STI again later today.

Golfs everyday

Autocross Newbie
I wonder if I can use the 034 dogbone with this..

Golfs everyday

Autocross Newbie
Will be doing the pendulum mount install tomorrow, placed order for clutch line bleeder valve thingie. Not sure what it does as far as clutch feel, but one of the steps to get the car ready for maintenance (one person bleed) and future clutch upgrade as needed.

After that the modding ends.

Golfs everyday

Autocross Newbie
Got the MT clutch bleeder block. Shall install it later once I make up my mind on the engine/tranny mounts. Giving it a few days before I drive my Golf-R again to see whether the remaining drivetrain slop bugs me or not.

Ordered 4 Rennstands, should have them in my hands soon. This will enable me to place my cars on jack stands without having to have to pull them out to get my low profile hydraulic under the cross member. Especially the front was impossible to reach in my garage as there's not enough depth.