GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf R: WaveTrac REAR with Diff (no haldex unit) by PowerZone (Located in Socal)

mmdb

Drag Racing Champion
Looking to line up a buyer prior to removing the rear diff on my R. This diff was installed by PowerZone over in Europe and used bout 15k miles or so. This unit definitely helps power your car out of corners and helps with rotation. You can check out my review in this THREAD. This unit will arrive without a haldex or the haldex controller. The haldex controller has a United Motorsports tune on it, and I'm willing to sell/swap the controller with you + cash.

Once a serious buyer is lined up I'll pull the unit, open it up and take photos to ensure you're getting a diff with a wavetrac in it (no way to tell on the outside physically). In the case of shipping, I'll work with the buyer to get this over to you.

WaveTrac in differential (axles 'n such): $2600 (paid about $5.5k to get this unit to me).

Thanks for viewing. Let me know if you have any questions.

Attachments

• IMG_2493.JPG
    IMG_2493.JPG
    5 MB · Views: 151
  • IMG_2499.JPG
    IMG_2499.JPG
    4.9 MB · Views: 162

DarkArrow

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'18 R
While I should be telling myself not to do it, just for fun, where in CA are you located?

mr wrong

Drag Racing Champion
I read your build thread on this and always wondered if you still need to follow the fluid service interval?

mmdb

Drag Racing Champion
I don't think so. WaveTrac is a install and forgot sort of install due to a mechcanical diff. That's my assumption anyway!