GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf r turbo failure

Brinkmen

VW NUT!
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
Anyone have a picture of theirs so I know what to look for?

Sailor737

Ready to race!
722 H is the revised turbo for the R. Even tho you just got it recently, best to check. You never know what the date of production was. The turbo has a placard on the side that says the model number. Should be able to capture it using your smart phone with the flash on on the side of the turbo.

Thanks, I'll have to check as soon as I get back in town. I'm keepin. My fingers crossed

George Smooth

Drag Race Newbie
Anyone have a picture of theirs so I know what to look for?

Feel the plastic pipe that turns into the metal part of the turbo as reference. Stick you phone down in that area and point it towards the turbo clearing that plastic pipe. Start snapping pictures randomly and you bound to get the plate. Once you do it once it becomes second nature, I can do it first shot now.

Edited to add a quick picture I made for the community. You can actually feel where the part number is clearly as its the only flat part. So the camera will basically clear the intake plastic pipe and then aim inwards toward the turbo.

Chako

I have a North America Audi S3, build date 10/2014. 722H model turbo - check to make sure but it would be strange if 2015 build dates did not have the 722H!

rafycotto

Ready to race!
I just shipped the car to Dubai. There is a German tuner he is one of the best. I am going to stage 4 500hp all German parts. Simon Motorsport Dubai. It will be the first car with this set up. I will send up date with the Dino sheet

Any update?