GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf R MK7 ecs carbon fiber rear diffuser

voiture901

Car(s)
golf r 2017
Does anyone have this exact diffuser on is golf R MK7 ?

https://www.ecstuning.com/b-ecs-parts/mk7-golf-r-carbon-fiber-rear-diffuser/024758ecs01kt/

1612966366844.png

I have searched but it doesn't seem very popular, i hesitate because of the price but i really like the look, i would like to see more pictures and if anyone has it could you tell me what do you think of it before i decide if i buy one.

voiture901

Car(s)
golf r 2017
That's why i'm asking here, hoping that at least one person has it, i have searched but can't find any reviews or videos on youtube for this part, it's pretty much the only diffuser for the R that i like... if i decide to buy it i will make sure to give my opinion on the forum to inform anyone who is in the same situation as me regarding this product, because man that thing looks good

Jargon

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 Golf R
It does seem like a lot but that is looks sweet

dannyboi88

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Audi S3 8V
I would think twice about buying anything from ECS.. overpriced and does not always fit right.

victorofhavoc

Autocross Champion
For that kind of cash, I'd go to verus engineering and just get a functional diffuser... Most likely, just like other "cheap" carbon fiber, this piece is fiberglass on the bottom and a layer of carbon on top. That's really typical of carbon hoods and stuff you commonly see.

The Dude

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI S
For that kind of cash, I'd go to verus engineering and just get a functional diffuser... Most likely, just like other "cheap" carbon fiber, this piece is fiberglass on the bottom and a layer of carbon on top. That's really typical of carbon hoods and stuff you commonly see.
I'll second that, verus is probably a better choice for that kind of cash.

voiture901

Car(s)
golf r 2017
Thanks for the replys, so like I said I looked all the options and this one is the only one that I like, and I really don't care about the functional part, I just want something that looks good to me, and I don't even care about the "fake" carbon either, I just really like the look of it. It's more the fitment part that bother me, at this price I would like to know if it fits well, that's why I want the opinion of someone who as it (if someone as it 😅)

AxMan

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
Audi S5
I have their gloss black variant and it fits with zero issues. But it is black plastic vs carbon.

CDCGOLFR

Car(s)
2017 Golf R APR 2+
Hello, I have that exact diffuser. The fitment is good, no issues, I would suggest having a buddy to help install. I see no indication that it is fiberglass. I also just received the matching spoiler, rear blades and antenna cover (again, no indication that they are fiberglass).
IMG_1921 (2)_LI.jpg