GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf R Mini part out

Spooby

Ready to race!
Not a ton to sell, but maybe some useful stuff if you're in the market. Each part came off my 2015 golf R and were used for roughly 10k miles. Except the spacers, those only have maybe 3k on them. Pictures available upon request as I don't feel like laying out all the parts and having a giant photo shoot currently. Intake, catch can and spacers are currently installed but will be removed by 21 Nov 2019. I'd prefer local buyers but I'll ship at no extra cost. Located in southern Maryland. Shoot me an email if anything interests you. I'm probably not going to see replies as my tapatalk app doesn't work for this forum.
Goblue30@protonmail.ch

APR intake - SOLD
CTS turbo Catch can - 200
VWR lowering springs - SOLD
USP MOTORSPORTS water methanol kit. Included as the whole kit I bought off their website. Includes quite a bit. - 300
ECS tuning flush kit - 100
2 front axles one left and one right off a 2018 s3 - 200
Stock golf r intercooler - 100
Stock golf r downpipe - 100
4 Enkei RF01 17x8 wrapped in nitto 01 - 500 (includes 3 general winter tires used one season)
Half liter of haldex fluid with hand pump - SOLD
2 oxygen sensor spacers with mini cc - SOLD
2 gallons OE coolant - SOLD
2 liters molygen liquimoly - SOLD
S3/Golf R rear differential w/ module - 200

Last edited:

Spooby

Ready to race!
The enkeis are bronze from the previous owner. The original color is silver. I have not tried to remove the coating as I actually really like the bronze color.

Spooby

Ready to race!
Sorry guys but if you're interested in the wheels or downpipe I will not cover shipping. I will only cover shipping costs for the other parts. Thanks