GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf R Leasing

CameronS999

I'm now very tempted to vote against the car lease policy and lease my own car privately and claim back the business mileage at 40p a mile. A much better car for less money and still with everything I need in it sounds like a deal too good to be true. We'll just have to wait and see.

Avanti

Go Kart Champion
I'm now very tempted to vote against the car lease policy and lease my own car privately and claim back the business mileage at 40p a mile. A much better car for less money and still with everything I need in it sounds like a deal too good to be true. We'll just have to wait and see.

If the vehicle will have Blue beacon authority, then it shouldn't need to be a high performance vehicle, after all at 30mph that's a mile covered every 2 mins, long time since I had dealings with the Fire authority (used to design the baseefa comms equipment) aren't stations covering a 6 mile radius?

CameronS999

If the vehicle will have Blue beacon authority, then it shouldn't need to be a high performance vehicle, after all at 30mph that's a mile covered every 2 mins, long time since I had dealings with the Fire authority (used to design the baseefa comms equipment) aren't stations covering a 6 mile radius?

Stations cover a 6 mile radius, yes. However, I will only cover that 6 mile radius when I'm at the station. When I'm on call at home after 5pm, it's a whole different story.

cyb3rdud3

Ready to race!
But then paying for blue light insurance, having the lights, radio etc fitted might end up costing me more because the car lease policy includes all of that. Hmmm

And don't forget making all that good there after...I just wouldn't do it...Also you may want to check with the lease company whether they allow that use...