Ready to race!
Hope this helps....

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 5,898

technic1

Hi

Deals through brokers are a bit keener than the VWFS rack rates - also don't discount the 24 month option at the moment. Just done a 3 + 23 deal 10k pa full maintained on a 3dr R - as per signature & in Lapiz for £418 inc VAT per month

PM if you want any details of who I used - don't want to get flamed for posting any details that may be construed as advertising

ATB, Ian

Mark V1

Go Kart Champion
VWFS at 6% is not too bad. The key thing with a PCP is to get the best discount off the car, thus reducing the amount to finance. You can use the calculator above in 'private purchase' format.

DW58

Go Kart Champion
I don't think the OP has been back since he originally posted.

CameronS999

Thanks all for the help. I think I was maybe aiming my sights too high; we've recently been informed that our leasing policy has changed and a 300ps hot hatch really isn't going to look good on the Scottish Fire and Rescue Service especially when it roles up to a fire on blue lights. Maybe another CC is on the cards.

Thanks again

Avanti

Go Kart Champion
Thanks all for the help. I think I was maybe aiming my sights too high; we've recently been informed that our leasing policy has changed and a 300ps hot hatch really isn't going to look good on the Scottish Fire and Rescue Service especially when it roles up to a fire on blue lights. Maybe another CC is on the cards.

Thanks again

It's not just SFaRS that has a policy change and it's from above, many companies have a policy of no sporty, or 3 door or higher emission or above 140ps vehicles on the lease plans.

Avanti

Go Kart Champion
I just personally think we should be allowed what we want. At the end of the day it's our money.

Well yes and no, you are getting a favourable deal on the company lease policy, if as you say it is your money, you could just approach a broker or dealership as an independant customer, if you use the car for work, the company will pay up to 45p/mile expenses.

technic1

If you are not doing mega miles - then often the ability to opt out and then reclaim a AMAP rate is a good balance - allowing you to chose the car you want.

Bear in mind if your employer is going to pay you a car allowance in place of the company car - the allowance is taxable and you will only then be able to reclaim a value per mile for the fuel used. The "tax free" element of the AMAP 45p per mile will then need to be reclaimed through your tax code.

Think an "R" with the 4motion drivetrain and the ability to get you to an incident quickly would be a well suited car :)

The company car policy your guys are working towards finalising is likely to exclude the R only on the basis of it's emissions - most policies now want sub 130g co2 to maximise the capital allowances that can be reclaimed by the corporate entity on the purchase of the car (or to prevent an element of the lease rental being disallowed in arriving at Profits Chargeable)