1 MB · Views: 460

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
no response to my PM 😢

aloha_from_bradley

Autocross Champion
Hate to burst your bubble, but the car is priced right. I've said it in other threads, the used car market is bonkers right now. With supply chain issues and the prices of everything going up, it's more beneficial to take in and sell used cars than it's ever been. Dealerships have a leg to stand on for the first time, ever. Below is my car. 2019 R with 23,000 miles. My trade in value is equal to what paid for my car brand new 2 years ago... trade in value. Not private party. Private party is close to what I paid OTD.

If you are even thinking about selling a used car, now is the time to do it. Prices of materials, fuel, etc. are all on the rise as well. New cars are going to start costing more very soon. There are articles all over the place about it. Look at any newer Golf R for sale with relatively low miles and you will see they are all being priced around 40+ thousand. Whether you are willing to pay that is irrelevant. The value of the car is the value of the car.

1624382713786.png

1624382732966.png

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Hate to burst your bubble, but the car is priced right. I've said it in other threads, the used car market is bonkers right now. With supply chain issues and the prices of everything going up, it's more beneficial to take in and sell used cars than it's ever been. Dealerships have a leg to stand on for the first time, ever. Below is my car. 2019 R with 23,000 miles. My trade in value is equal to what paid for my car brand new 2 years ago... trade in value. Not private party. Private party is close to what I paid OTD.

If you are even thinking about selling a used car, now is the time to do it. Prices of materials, fuel, etc. are all on the rise as well. New cars are going to start costing more very soon. There are articles all over the place about it. Look at any newer Golf R for sale with relatively low miles and you will see they are all being priced around 40+ thousand. Whether you are willing to pay that is irrelevant. The value of the car is the value of the car.

View attachment 217442
View attachment 217443
Blue book doesn’t mean shit. Dealers buy cars at nada value and resell at near blue book values

I’d compare nada and blue book and settle on a number in that range to start negotiations

but yeah. Right now we live in a world where a 3 year old r will probably get that 40k

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Car looks nice - don't like those eyebrows on the tails, but otherwise, I'm a fan of the murdered out look - like a cocaine dealer.
Cocaine dealers aren’t as murderous as the media have made them out to be

think about it. You fronted me 100 grams. U kill me and u won’t get paid. U have no choice but to wait till I pay. U can threaten here and there, sure. But if u kill me you lose your money.

this is why we don’t front people