GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf 7 R20 Replica HID Headlights

xvxmk6

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2018 GTI
Here is what Ed sent to me when I enquired last week.

1602515307259.png

rallymaniac555

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2020 GTI S MT
I got a message that shipping has been updated and UPS tracking label was created on 10/15 but so far no movement on the package. Any news on when they will start shipping?

N734NJ

Car(s)
Sportwagen 4Mo
I bought mine through BMP Tuning, but got a similarly long wait time; my shipping label was made on the 13th, they sent it from Vancouver a few days ago, it's currently in Tacoma and should be here in Virginia by the 19th. Here's hoping that's true!

rallymaniac555

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2020 GTI S MT
My lights finally arrived last night despite UPS website still showing no movement on the tracking number that was provided. Will be looking to install them today or tomorrow.

edward@becautoparts.com

Go Kart Champion
Oct 29th Update

Appreciate all your patience.... you guys who ordered should be getting your lights by now or the next few days.

We had an usually long delay by Customs, it took them 2.5 weeks to clear before we could get the parts, normally just a few days... Hope you guys are happy with them.

We still have a few sets of the 2018+ R Headlights with LEDS in stock at the moment.

For the other versions, we are looking at early December to get more stock locally for shipping.

becautoparts

Passed Driver's Ed
Nov 18 - Our Black Friday sale has started from today to Dec 2nd!

Sale Price is $588 for a set of LED Headlights, and $575 for the HIDs. Regular was $660 and $650.

Nov 18th 2020 - Black Friday Sale on until Dec 2nd

Tail lights

We are having a sale on our LED Tail lights.

Mk7.5 to Mk7 Red Replica - $475 with harness
Mk7.5 to Mk7 Smoked Replica - $450 with harness

OEM VW Mk7.5 LED Tail lights

Mk7.5 with Mk7.5 or Mk7 Harness - $700 shipped

All cars, whether Mk7 or Mk7.5 must use an adapter harness, and some coding. The harness is needed to wire up the turn signals, stock cars do not have the wiring for turn signals for the hatch lights or foglight. These are not plug and play.

All parts will ship in early December.

Check out our website: www.becautoparts.com

becautoparts

Passed Driver's Ed
Jan 18th Update

We updated our website so you can preorder a set of headlights, tail lights, etc. As a new item, we do have OEM Mk7.5 R style LED Tail lights, with updated adapter harnesses. Easy quick connects, rather than messing with pins.

We expect parts to arrive around 2nd-3rd week of Feb.

www.becautoparts.com

edward@becautoparts.com

Go Kart Champion
April 19th Update

Sorry to say this, but we will be shutting down at the end of the month or until stock is gone. There are a lot of factors affecting the business which is making it much more challenging to continue. All existing orders will be fulfilled, and warranties will stay apply.

We have a sale on remaining Hylux HID kits and LED bulb kits, so great time to get a spare kit if you need one, just visit:

www.becautoparts.com

You can check with BMP Tuning for parts, as they may carry some of our parts.