GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf 7 R20 Replica HID Headlights

VL3X

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE
I can vouch for the customer service and quality of lights sold by BEC. I've been running the MK7.5 Golf R Euro tails for over a year now and they've been fantastic. I get compliments often.

Ed - Sorry if this has been covered already, but will there be any offerings for MK7 GTI LP owners who want to upgrade to 7.5 R style headlights with progressive signals, but want to keep the adaptive lighting, cornering, and self leveling features?

becautoparts

Passed Driver's Ed
March 31st Update

We are out of stock, and have difficulty shipping any parts over due to logistics issues, so we are shutting down for now.

So, we are not taking any new orders.

After this Pandemic is over, we will evaluate and see how it goes.

Thank you all for your support.

Ed

VL3X

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE
Thanks for the update, Ed. Best of luck!

becautoparts

Passed Driver's Ed
May 25th Update

We have a new shipment of headlights arriving at the end of the week.

We could only get the facelift style headlights for the Mk7, and the 7.5. The original Mk7 Golf R and GTI versions were not available at this time.

There is a LED low beam version for these headlights which we managed to get. Basically, the HID projector was replaced with a LED Projector and bulb.

www.becautoparts.com

ITGUY

Autocross Newbie
So is there no more corner lighting in the newer 7.5 style lights?
Also how is the light output of the high beams if they are coming from the same projector as the low beam?

Will_

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI S DSG
Any idea when the MK7 2018+ Golf R reps with LED projectors will be back in stock? Super interested. I have your MK7 Golf R reps now and they’ve been fantastic but I kinda want the new style and would prefer to have the LED over the D2H kit.

becautoparts

Passed Driver's Ed
Sept 1st Update

Well, that last shipment sold quickly...

We do have a new shipment of headlights and tail lights arriving by early October, and will be putting the parts up for presale after Sept 15th.

At the moment we do have the 2018+ R headlights and the smoked LED Tail lights on sale. Just visit us at: www.becautoparts.com

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
Really wish their was a headlight solution for LP cars. My passenger side light is damaged and OEM assemblies are hella $$$.