GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf 7 R20 Replica HID Headlights

edward@becautoparts.com

Go Kart Champion
Oct 29th Update

Appreciate all your patience.... you guys who ordered should be getting your lights by now or the next few days.

We had an usually long delay by Customs, it took them 2.5 weeks to clear before we could get the parts, normally just a few days... Hope you guys are happy with them.

We still have a few sets of the 2018+ R Headlights with LEDS in stock at the moment.

For the other versions, we are looking at early December to get more stock locally for shipping.

Any questions, just let us know.

www.becautoparts.com

All the mk7.5 headlights do have amber dynamic turn signal LED lights.

www.becautoparts.com

Our Features

- These headlights are replicas of the Golf 7 R and GTI models
- Includes adapter harness so no need for coding and the LED halos will function as your DRLs. They will stay on with the low beams.
- Uses H7/D2H HID Bulbs.
- You can use H7 Halogen bulbs if you do not want to use HID Bulbs
- Headlights are manufactured by a proven company which has supplied Passat and Jetta headlights to my customers for over 3 years. There are no reported issues with lens peeling, or lights falling apart prematurely even after over 18 months.

This GTI model of the headlight is similar in appearance to the OEM GTI with the red stripe, but has some unique differences:

- uses LED turn signal bulbs as per the Golf R
- uses a super bright LED bulb for the inner light
- has a working cornering light.
- easy twist off cap, allows for changing bulbs, etc without having to remove the headlight from the car. Other brands require you to remove the headlight, and remove screws just to access the bulbs.
- LED controllers, and other components are mounted externally, or just inside of the covers. Allows for easy access and maintenance if anything fails. Other brands are mounted deep in the housing which may require replacing the headlight as you can not access these components.
- no issues with condensation, no need to install silica packs as "standard practice" as with other brands.

I am not selling the models as per Winpower as sold on Ebay, their lights are made by a company with a poor reputation, and I do not want to sell an inferior product from a company that has a history of poor quality control. Have a look here and you see what I mean:

http://www.vwwatercooled.com.au/for...ghts-winpower-lamps-98267-17.html#post1079579

Ordering and Pricing

Visit our store at: www.becautoparts.com

Paypal, or credit cards accepted via the webstore.

Review

Have a look at the review here.

http://golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4889

Here is a YouTube video of the Hylux HID bulbs. Its on a Passat, but its the same projectors, and bulbs used:

Installation Guide:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-c...it?usp=sharing

How to install the Morimoto HID kit

http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?p=103605#post103605

How to install the Hylux HID kit

http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16782

Photos

GTI Version

Last edited:

fotis

Does automatic headlight range control works on these?

Also do you stock both right hand side/left hand side driving parts or is it one fits all unit?

edward@becautoparts.com

Go Kart Champion
Would legally need to add Headlight washers and auto levelling in the UK.

You can use H7 halogen bulbs to avoid this issue, you still have improved visibility over the reflector housings.

They dont have autoleveling, these are meant as an upgrade to the halogen headlights. You need the OEM xenon headlights, additional hardware and probably a different CECM module and coding to get that all done.

James75

Go Kart Champion
You can use H7 halogen bulbs to avoid this issue, you still have improved visibility over the reflector housings.

They dont have autoleveling, these are meant as an upgrade to the halogen headlights. You need the OEM xenon headlights, additional hardware and probably a different CECM module and coding to get that all done.

Yep - I've had the pleasure (or not) of having OEM Xenons retro fitted on a VW Car and all that goes with it.

James

Danchio

Hi,
Do you know if these parts works in a germany Golf Comfortline?? Will i need to re-code anything, or just change my old ones for these?

I live in Brazil (the car is from Germany), how much is the shipping for São Paulo?

aays06

ed, i sent you two emails and i will pm you as well. can you please address these emails. i have a couple questions?

1. do these fit the 2015 gti north american car usa model
2. what kind of warranty do they carry.
3. have they been confirmed on a usa north american gti to be plug and play no vag coding
4. can the leds be replaced if one burns out? or is a new headlight needed.

Last edited:
ed, i sent you two emails and i will pm you as well. can you please address these emails. i have a couple questions?

3. have they been confirmed on a usa north american gti to be plug and play no vag coding

x's 2

edward@becautoparts.com

Go Kart Champion

Hi

I got your email, and but I seem to have an intermittent problem with my email...

1. Yes, have a look at the link.

http://golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4889

2. One year warranty on the LEDs and water leaks, and I will replace any defective parts from the manufacturer. I will cover shipping costs.

3. Yup, see the link in one.

4. The headlights will need to be replaced if a LED burns out, however, this is extremely rare, and if there is a defect, it usually happens out of the box, and will be replaced under warranty.

There is a LED controller which controls the LEDs, if all the LEDs do not work on one side, it is likely the LED controller, and that is easy to replace, just unplug and plug in the new one.

frgl

Irish VW

Hi All,

I have just ordered a new mk7 2.0TDI Highline with interior and exterior r-line kits. i opted against the optional bi-xenon lights as they were €1600 extra. Im kind of regretting that now. So at the moment I will have standard lighting but will these headlights kits work for me if i order. Im not overly offay with the lingo used on some of these forums but I do know that the washers are essential in order to make it road legal over here. Any advice would be greatly appreciated? Will there be coding involved? will it work out cheaper and will it be the same as if i ordered them off volkswagen or even better quality? also we are RHD overhere. Is there dynamic cornering?:)
Thanks guys.
Ferg