GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf 7 R20 Replica HID Headlights

edward@becautoparts.com

Go Kart Champion
Hi

At this time, I don't have the RHD version available. I was told by the manufacturer a minimum order quantity of 50 will need to be placed. I don't know how long it would take to get this many sold ....

You can check some of the Australian VW sites and see if they are organizing anything, they maybe able to get 50 orders together.

The lights do not come with dynamic lighting, eg, projectors do not move side to side, you can manually adjust them up/down if you have an adjuster in the car (ie outside of North America).

.:KindiGTI

Go Kart Champion

101D12

Looks like (from the pictures) that the reps are missing the chrome stripe under the red?
(as seen here)

Only asking because I recall the mk6 xenon reps you sell being virtually identical to the OEM version, at least visually.

edward@becautoparts.com

Go Kart Champion
Looks like (from the pictures) that the reps are missing the chrome stripe under the red?
(as seen here)

Only asking because I recall the mk6 xenon reps you sell being virtually identical to the OEM version, at least visually.

Yes, its missing the chrome stripe, its just red. Its one of those small cost cutting things these manufacturers do sometimes. Aside from that, they look very close to the originals.

ZrC

Ready to race!
Do you have a picture of them at night showing how much they illuminate and the cut off of the projectors?

edward@becautoparts.com

Go Kart Champion
Yes, here you go:

http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5327

thedigitel

I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures and a review of the new GTI version with the red stripe. Ed, do you have any pictures of them installed on a car?

RAY_GTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Dumb question. These come with adjusters for the lights in case I have a load in the car and want to point them down a little bit?