GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf 2015 model changes

Mark V1

Go Kart Champion
What about the enlarged screen for Composition Media system?

DamianD

-Heated steering wheel.
-Blind spot assist

1.4 TSI 122 -> 125hp (Euro 6)
1.4 TSI 140 -> 150hp (Euro 6).

I'm not saying its for UK market, but in general.

Avanti

Go Kart Champion
-Heated steering wheel.
-Blind spot assist

1.4 TSI 122 -> 125hp (Euro 6)
1.4 TSI 140 -> 150hp (Euro 6).

I'm not saying its for UK market, but in general.

A guy at work has a Vauxhall and raves about the heated steering wheel, I have never found the seats or steering wheel to be cold.
I would favour though the media system be able to make use of the mobile phone data for things like traffic information, safety cameras, google now features.

DamianD

A guy at work has a Vauxhall and raves about the heated steering wheel, I have never found the seats or steering wheel to be cold.
I would favour though the media system be able to make use of the mobile phone data for things like traffic information, safety cameras, google now features.

Interesting, in my old passat I had leather steering wheel, and when outside was about -15 or more degrees, it was realy a big pain to touch it. I would have definately order it, if it was available when I ordered a golf.

Avanti

Go Kart Champion
Interesting, in my old passat I had leather steering wheel, and when outside was about -15 or more degrees, it was realy a big pain to touch it. I would have definately order it, if it was available when I ordered a golf.

Ouch, the coldest I remember it ever being here was around -11c, our winter was mild this time around, I had to force myself to try the heated windscreen feature, I just noticed that porsche have an online services option.

BlueBullet

Ready to race!
Heated steering wheels sound like a gimmick but they are great, It dont have to be -15 to be useful. If I finish work late at night the leather steering wheel can be bloody cold. plus points your hands don't get any colder which is nice and because of the areas they are heated it encourages you to drive with your hands in the correct positions as that's where they are warmest.

BlueBullet

Ready to race!
P.s I miss my heated windscreen, that was great when everyone is using de-icer you just put engine on and sit there and stay warm while they scrape and spray outside. Yeah it may take min longer max but you stay warm and don't use chemicals on your rubber or risk marking windscreen. Funny how you miss the little things.

Mr ohnoez

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Had a 2017 Golf R
well living in florida a heated stearing wheel would be good for maybe 1 week per year...
Id much prefer to see a cooled steering wheel...somehow..