GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Gloss black rear emblem for a Mk7 GTI

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
I need a new one because my original one got destroyed from the car accident that I had last month. I've been searching online for days now and all I can find are some cheap, flimsy eBay specials. Can't even find any OEM blacks emblems anymore.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
sub'd for same reason

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
I ran an Ali one for 3 years. I’d imagine the EBay versions aren’t much different.

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Every DIY paint job I’ve seen on them looks like ass… the oem plastic Chrome type finish needs to get really scuffed up and then the paint needs to be cut and polished to look good.

What’s that saying about juice and squeeze 😂.

Just get the eBay unit and Dab it with glue of it’s not tight fitting.

Kdubya

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI
Etsy will be your friend - got mine for Christmas but my sister found them on Etsy

Jargon

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 Golf R
I need a new one because my original one got destroyed from the car accident that I had last month. I've been searching online for days now and all I can find are some cheap, flimsy eBay specials. Can't even find any OEM blacks emblems anymore.
I just ordered from here

https://blackpackaccessories.co.uk/collections/vw/products/vw-golf-mk7-badge-gloss-black-front-back

I had to reach out to them as originally shipping to USA was not an option. The total shipping cost was $20.

It actually ended being almost the same as the ones I saw on Etsy.

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Carbon Steel
When you buy the rear emblem do they usually come with a new piece that goes behind it too the black plastic piece thing?

murph3699

Go Kart Newbie
I've got the matte black version of this one:

https://www.automirr.com/golf-mk6-m...-vii-gti-6-7-badges-front-and-rear_p0019.html

Haven't installed it yet but it looks good

I grabbed one of these. Looks fine on my car. I previously dipped my OEM emblem but wanted something smooth. There was no option for the Jetta so I vinyl wrapped it and its much better than using plastidip. The underlays are from Klii.
cars.jpg

Kdubya

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI
Mine did as well