GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GK Goes JDM, Brah. Beats Worst Forum Member on Actually Getting a Car this Century

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

Removing headlight tintz:

Now just need to adjust coils down, most likely go to a square 245 setup on tires all around, probably the new Star Specs, and then an alignment and go.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Nice clean car bruh. Enjoyyyy it :)

Sonnytron

Ready to race!
I dig it. I've always liked the body style of the 350Z and its somewhat aggressive but futuristic stance. Track pack is a huge thumbs up, LSD and Brembo is a huge savings from future upgrades.

I think it has power aplenty and a huge following too. Probably full bolt-on's in the future?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Nice clean car bruh. Enjoyyyy it :)

:thumbup:

Glad to see you saved this from becoming some kids drift missile.

lol.. well, in the time the milltek and CF bits were put on, who knows what was going on there, lol.

I dig it. I've always liked the body style of the 350Z and its somewhat aggressive but futuristic stance. Track pack is a huge thumbs up, LSD and Brembo is a huge savings from future upgrades.

I think it has power aplenty and a huge following too. Probably full bolt-on's in the future?

:thumbsup:

+1 great purchase!

:thumbsup:

Dat interior doe.

Half round vents, half rectangle... hard to fathom, really.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
So... I was toying with the idea of a 370z for a bit as well. Do you know anything good/bad about them?

Also changes over the years?

So far it looks like 09/10 models have some column lock issue you can prevent by popping a fuse... And that over hyped oil overheating issue as well as possibly shitty brake pads. All of which seems OK with me.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
So... I was toying with the idea of a 370z for a bit as well. Do you know anything good/bad about them?

Also changes over the years?

So far it looks like 09/10 models have some column lock issue you can prevent by popping a fuse... And that over hyped oil overheating issue as well as possibly shitty brake pads. All of which seems OK with me.

some info may be here, i think some 370, not sure -

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...RqF2iu4pd45pTQQ&bvm=bv.89947451,d.b2w&cad=rja

I just know the 370 is obviously the 3.7 liter ;)

saw this bad boy in person last night. confirmed: sounds awesome.

jay approved.

:D indeed.. dat exhaust.. such racecar, wow.

Congrats man! It's good to see you didn't end up in a Miata :p

:bellyroll: :clap: :thumbsup: thanks man! hope to see you at some events again this year!

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
Dang, wish I had known you were gonna get a 350Z, lol. I would have kept my spare parts.

Ah well, she looks clean, bro. Main appeal for the Track over the base model is the wheels, brembos and LSD + you get the VDC button and HID's. Compared to the enthusiast, though, it's Brembos, the wheels, and VDC. Every model 350Z (pre HR) got the LSD EXCEPT the base model.

If you have any questions, bro, hit me up. I was a Z guy for almost 8 years.

Btw, take the splash guard off the front. It cleans up the body lines ;)