1602854605771.png

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
oh cool!

kevinkar

Drag Racing Champion
Be better if you didn't have to submit your phone number to get the text message to get the PDF. But I guess they have to make money somehow.

Thanks for the link.

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c
I paused due to the phone number thing, but hey, I *already* get calls about my extended warranty etc., most of which are blocked anyways.

It is literally an EXACT dupe of your Monroney - right down to the name of the dealer your car was delivered to, etc. 100% cosmetically and factually identical. If you don't have one for your car, grab it before it disappears again.

Attachments

• WVWWA7AU0KW198631.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 188

launchd

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2023 M3LR, 2021 A7
I paused due to the phone number thing, but hey, I *already* get calls about my extended warranty etc., most of which are blocked anyways.

It is literally an EXACT dupe of your Monroney - right down to the name of the dealer your car was delivered to, etc. 100% cosmetically and factually identical. If you don't have one for your car, grab it before it disappears again.

Use a junk Google account and sign-up for a free Google Voice number = Winning

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
It's legit, I've used it quite a few times to get window stickers while helping a friend look for a car. I would never put in your own phone number though, there's a whole myriad of free online sms numbers that can receive text messages. Always use one of those instead of my own.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Is it free?