GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

get an EXACT duplicate of your Monroney in pdf format

Mk_GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Used a Google Voice # and got the window sticker for my R. I bought the car CPO and it did not come with it. Thanks!

JTM88

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI
Just got the sticker for my GTI. It's pretty cool to see since i bought it used.

cb1111

Use one of those free SMS services like receivesms.co and pick a US number. Yes, the Monroney will be available for everyone on that site to see, but seeing as there are hundreds of SMS' on that site every day, so it'll drop off very quickly.

mr wrong

Drag Racing Champion
Use one of those free SMS services like receivesms.co and pick a US number. Yes, the Monroney will be available for everyone on that site to see, but seeing as there are hundreds of SMS' on that site every day, so it'll drop off very quickly.

I tried that and kept getting this error:

" Failed to parse PDF document (line:0 col:10 offset=5): No PDF header found "

cb1111

I tried that and kept getting this error:

" Failed to parse PDF document (line:0 col:10 offset=5): No PDF header found "
Did you use caps in the VIN? I get that error when I use lower case. Don't use the +1 either - only the 10 digit phone. I used it earlier today and it was fine.

You need to highlight the result in the SMS browser, right click and select "open in new tab - it isn't a PDF, but a link. You ca then download the PDF

mr wrong

Drag Racing Champion
Did you use caps in the VIN? I get that error when I use lower case. Don't use the +1 either - only the 10 digit phone. I used it earlier today and it was fine.

You need to highlight the result in the SMS browser, right click and select "open in new tab - it isn't a PDF, but a link. You ca then download the PDF

I wasn't using caps.. Got it working now.. Thanks!

FrgMstr

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
19 R 19 GTI 15 GTI
Worked for me and was accurate. I used a Virtual Box Windows install and receivesms.co for the phone number. Edit off the "+1" when you put the phone number into the website.

mr wrong

Drag Racing Champion
I’m having the same issue, but I’m thinking the VIN I’m using is too old of a car being that it’s a 1990 Cabriolet.

what did it for you?

Used all caps for the VIN.

MITengineer

Car(s)
2005 Noble M12 3R
Hey guys - this is my site, and I created the tool to get stickers (including previous iterations at Wikilender). We'll soon have access to Ford, General Motors, and other brands. The reason for using SMS rather than simply loading it on the page is that WE GOT SPAMMED. Dealers, Insurance Co's, and others would start scraping our site and shut down or servers or cause the cost of providing the sticker to be prohibitive (we sometimes pay a nominal fee to get the sticker).

As for spamming you? That's not what we hope to do, but if you are in the market for insurance, financing, or anything else automotive expense related we hope by creating these tools and making information "free" that you'll begin to trust us. There's still lots of design work that leaves a lot to be desired.

A few products we have coming:
(a) Chrome plugin tool (so you can see stickers, auction condition reports, and what the dealer paid for the car if it was auctioned)
(b) A cool Tik-Tok like app that let's you review your car and where the video outcome looks more professional than some youtube tirade (ask me if you'd like early access).
(c) A centralized "price my car" where you get realtime offers from ALL of the online vendors at once (Vroom, Shift, other e-Buyers).

If you've got other suggestions, we can probably build or remedy it (its just a matter of time).

theclutch

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI, C63S AMG
At first, I thought this thread was misleading. For some of my cars, it DOES look to be pretty much exact. But in others, all this link did was to pull the build sheet from the VIN that you provide, lists the options and the total sticker price (not each option price individually) and pastes the info on a generic Monroney sheet. It didn't work for my GTI, however.

MITengineer

Car(s)
2005 Noble M12 3R
Hey "TheClutch" for many OEM's we get exact build data and then recreate the Monroney. Each OEM supplies information differently to us and we're trying to get a standard output. We should have Ford and GM brands soon.

In addition, we've also made a new tool that compares instant cash values from Vroom/Shift/Carvana all at once so you don't need to plug in info into each one if you're looking for a trade-in offer!