GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

General Car, Inferior or Superior Interior, & Eternal Mullet Barge Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bender1

Banned

PrayforMojo

Go Kart Champion
I always liked the way Mazdas drove. I wish they'd figure out how to paint a car, up here they start to rust within 5 years and look like shit in 7-10.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I started looking at CTS-V's last night.......................

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
I always liked the way Mazdas drove. I wish they'd figure out how to paint a car, up here they start to rust within 5 years and look like shit in 7-10.

I've never seen a 1st gen 3 in Canada without rear fender well rust. Are newer gens rusting also? Or too soon to tell?

You guys need to pull back on the salt :p

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
yeah, newer ones should be fine. I loved when we had a Mazda5 for while. It was fun to drive, honestly. i hear even the new CX-5 is fun to drive.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
yeah, newer ones should be fine. I loved when we had a Mazda5 for while. It was fun to drive, honestly. i hear even the new CX-5 is fun to drive.

There are times i regret not getting a loaded up CX-5 instead of my x1. Just pay the thing off and drive it for 10 years (would probably only have 50k miles in 10 years lol).

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
There are times i regret not getting a loaded up CX-5 instead of my x1. Just pay the thing off and drive it for 10 years (would probably only have 50k miles in 10 years lol).

no doubt. It would probaby last forever. They give away discounts on new ones no questions asked, and their CPO plan has the warranty good through 100k.

PrayforMojo

Go Kart Champion
I've never seen a 1st gen 3 in Canada without rear fender well rust. Are newer gens rusting also? Or too soon to tell?

You guys need to pull back on the salt :p

They mostly use gravel here since in peak winter it's usually too cold for calcium chloride. I'll watch for gen 2s rusting, not sure if I've seen one with it yet. I know some of the 1st gens were getting rust in the paint after a year or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.