GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Garages of golfmk7.com: picture thread

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
oh, new garage doors are expensive. garage doors with nice finishes and windows are very expensive.

you can get the magnetic black 'accessories' like the 'iron trim handle' things for like 5 bucks on the 'zon though lol

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
oh, new garage doors are expensive. garage doors with nice finishes and windows are very expensive.

you can get the magnetic black 'accessories' like the 'iron trim handle' things for like 5 bucks on the 'zon though lol

I want a power roll up door, so it doesn't take up ceiling clearance. But I'll never get one, as the current garage isn't worth it.

Albee

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 GTI
PXL_20220920_171624671.jpg

Attachments

• PXL_20220913_234031241.jpg
    PXL_20220913_234031241.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 56
  • PXL_20220829_160204849.jpg
    PXL_20220829_160204849.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 54

Clause

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
19 Golf R
This thread really makes me want to move to where I can have a good garage lol

Wastegate13

Autocross Champion
I need to visit this thread more often. My garage has been in a poor state for too long now.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Only a small update for whats in the garage. Still kind of a pigstie, we just cant seem to keep all the non-car crap out of the garage no matter how hard i try.
1670969112041.png

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
Not a big or pretty garage, but it works. GTI lives on the right side with the tool boxes and work bench.

Nice E36, also like the 96-97 4Runner, can't kill those things. What is the lift setup?

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Not a big or pretty garage, but it works. GTI lives on the right side with the tool boxes and work bench.

I like the collection! Those 4runners really grew on me over the years.

YamR1rider

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport DSG
Here you go - downsized from a 2 car to this 10x20 one car....had to rack stuff high to make it all work but think I just about got there in the end! Have gotten good at reverse parking tight to the wall...makes it feel roomy in there :)

Capture.JPG

Now daughter is driving as well, takes a bit of shuffling sometimes...

Capture.JPG

Despite being small, plenty of room to get the cars on the jackstands if you park in the right spot....Pic below was last weeks changing trans fluid and filter on the blue one. Those safejacks are awesome by the way, I can get the car up in 5 mins only have to jack twice, directly from the front left and right jacking points, rear ones can simply be placed. Rock rock solid as well.

Capture.JPG

Last edited: