GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Garages of golfmk7.com: picture thread

FrgMstr

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
19 R 19 GTI 15 GTI
You seen a guy on Instagram by the name of @sneakysnakes? He has a 5th Gen with a 9L stroker from Prefix... He made 722 to the wheels so I would guess in the ballpark of 850 at the crank like yours. That car is N/A goals... Got anywhere I can see the deets on your build? 😂
I actually am personally acquainted with him. Good guy and fun to hang with. Have met him at more than a few race events over the years. We are shooting at 740/750 at the wheels with this build. Calvo Motorsports in Austin, TX is doing the build.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
I actually am personally acquainted with him. Good guy and fun to hang with. Have met him at more than a few race events over the years. We are shooting at 740/750 at the wheels with this build. Calvo Motorsports in Austin, TX is doing the build.
Isn't that the shop that had the Viper in Sorted you tube competition with Matt Farah

victorofhavoc

Autocross Champion
There are two vipers that frequent my mechanic. One is 900 crank and the other is 1500 crank. They're track only racecars for these guys, so when we go out I'm always looking for them. My gti touches 125-130 down the local main straight, my 370z touches 135-140. My buddy's highly modified E92 M3 does 135, and a tuned zl1 ss (or whatever the top spec camaro is called) touches 155. Those guys are doing 170 and 180 in the same place!! Insanity!!

Frank Reynolds

Go Kart Newbie
I had to squeeze the loaner into the garage since my HOA threatened to tow it for parking in empty guest parking. I hate HOA’s but it’s unavoidable out here in my price range.
Im so happy it fits though!
0D3B0412-D4FF-4F19-8F4B-928647C32795.jpeg
7AC8C338-1797-43BA-82BD-5DCF2B12F1BB.jpeg

PowerDemon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Golf GTI, Camaro ZL1

Frank Reynolds

Go Kart Newbie
You got an Audi S8 as a loaner?! What do you drive normally?! A Pagani?!
Hahaha MK7 is my daily. It’s going to be weird going back that’s for sure!

secret time: I live close to the emissions lab and my car was selected to do some government mandated testing for a few weeks. Part of the deal was a loaner and my options were SQ5, Q8, A7, S8. If you grew up loving Ronin and spending 20 years driving some form of a golf or Jetta what would you pick? Lol

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion

secret time: I live close to the emissions lab and my car was selected to do some government mandated testing for a few weeks. Part of the deal was a loaner and my options were SQ5, Q8, A7, S8. If you grew up loving Ronin and spending 20 years driving some form of a golf or Jetta what would you pick? Lol

SQ5 for sure, but the S8 would be second on my list

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

"I'll take a loaner S8. Can you have it ready for me in Nice. I have some reenactments to do"

Frank Reynolds

Go Kart Newbie
SQ5 for sure, but the S8 would be second on my list
My mom has a Q5 and 2 of my friends have B8/8.5 S5's so that was sort of a "been there done that" for me. I almost went A7 but I'd rather have an S or RS for that. I remember the brief time I worked at an Audi dealer a decade ago the A8L had massage seats so that is what really sold me on the S8. That and 560hp V8 Quattro with 4WS. It is such a sleeper, especially this generation. When I take Kanan to Mulholland as part of my commute, it floats. I mean, turns that are sketchy in the GTI at 60mph are buttery smooth in this land barge. It is unreal!

The laser high beams are awesome, the car lifts up when you open the door so your ingress/egress isn't as troublesome. A/C seats are great, all of the lighting features, even the fragrance feature built in! No more McDonalds smell, the car will take care of it.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R