GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Garages of golfmk7.com: picture thread

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
If we all pitch in like $5, I think it could cover a new shed. Support your moderators! Haha. But seriously, I've seen much dumber causes collect a lot of money on those donation sites. Start one, make it funny, maybe it'll go viral.

My new garage (the house part is definitely my wife's) is coming along nicely, hopefully I'll only be in temp housing 2 months. Siding went up and drywall goes in next week.
View attachment 181188
Damn nice house man.

Golfs everyday

Autocross Newbie
I could use a magnet sweeper in my garage sometimes.. drop a nut/bolt/washer on my black/white/gray flake epoxy'ed floor and say good bye.

I have a bunch of magnets so I should transform my custom low riding detailing creeper's underside to be a sweeper. Hummm.. thanks for the idea!

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
Here's my side of the garage/man cave...

20200802_125915.jpg

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
If you're looking for overhead space, I just discovered the existence of compact openers that run off the torsion bar. I'll be putting these in my next garage to free up all the overhead for storage racks.
Chamberlain RJO20

Still have the door and tracks. Really need accordion or rollaway doors to free up space, but don't know how much they run as mainly for commercial use

Like these

https://www.remaxdoors.com/warehous...-far-superior-than-overhead-doors?hs_amp=true

joedubs

Go Kart Champion
Wait...wh..why?

You're too fast...

The house has a full basement; it's built on rock. It was jackhammered out for the 2 car garage space, but the rest of the basement (in front of the two parking spaces) was never meant to be a used for cars. When I bought the house I decided that I wanted to.

The garage is 20ft long, then there's a 7 inch step. then there's another 30 feet to my desk. I have an 8ft ceiling in the garage, and 7ft 5 ceiling on the section where the Golf is.

I don't need ramps to pull the car in and out of the garage on a daily basis. And I can't pour a ramp because it would stop me from using the main portion of the garage.

edit: Here's an ancient picture of that

Last edited: