GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Garages of golfmk7.com: picture thread

cbr600rr

Go Kart Champion
Nice garages guys! keep the pics coming; messy garages, clean garages, big garages, small garages, even non-binary garages! - If that is your preferred garage identity.

tonipepperoni77

Drag Race Newbie
quick-jack :love:
i can't decide how worth it those are but definately want one
I think they are awesome tool if you have the money. Easy to justify if you do alot of work yourself or have a side gig in your garage. Obviously for us normal folk, less used but still a useful tool when needed, very very useful lol
they are worth every single penny user them almost every weekend for stuff on my car and my fiance's as well as great for detailing cars

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
i will have my own garage, finally, in a few weeks! it's a townhouse, so kind of a small, but 2 car garage. very excited to put my 6 & 7 in there! :)

nicholam77

Go Kart Champion
My current state:

Working on a new workbench / rearranging some of the woodworking stuff. Man I hate my cracked floor!!

KyACRASH

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI 6MT, 04 R32
recently bought my first house! not moving in until May but have started getting the garage ready. First pic is from the listing photos, I insulated the walls and started the sheetrock, epoxied the floor, and had a concrete pad put in outside.

Still have lots more to do but so excited to finally have a functional workspace! The house I've been renting has only a small shed and a gravel driveway.....

1eb9fe67631e181797e33a74ed97ca25l-m720620275od-w1024_h768 (1).jpgIMG_20200220_110322.jpgIMG_6055.jpg605051073.jpg