GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Garages of golfmk7.com: picture thread

cbr600rr

Go Kart Champion
I searched, didn't see a thread like it. I thought it would be fun if we all showed pics of where we wrench, keep our cars and other toys.
Clean, messy, small, or large.

And go!

cbr600rr

Go Kart Champion
This is the best pic I have on my phone. I'll take more tomorrow when it's light out.

Attachments

• 20180605_213642-1008x756.jpg
    20180605_213642-1008x756.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 2,489

nicholam77

Go Kart Champion
Nice idea.

I've spent the past 2 years fixing up my little 18x20 detached as a first time homeowner. It started out pretty junky from the previous owners like this (sans the LED shop lights -- I put those in :D):

Here it is so far today:

An older pic but you get the idea:

As you can see I'm going for the 'clean' approach :D

I don't do any heavy duty wrenching. Just occasional parts installs, standard maintenance stuff, and some light woodworking (mostly of the home improvement variety).

Looking forward to see others' spaces.

bluesforchallah

Passed Driver's Ed
Before I bought the Gti and was perfectly happy with my Honda Element parked in the driveway, after having my Mk1 Gti stolen (years ago) never to be recovered, I knew I wasn't leaving my Mk7.5 in the driveway; even if I'm in a much nicer neighborhood now.

My hideout:

But then I bought the Gti and needed to find room to squeeze it in too...It's a little tight.

Too keep me from running into my bike:

cbr600rr

Go Kart Champion
^Lol I found that couch at the end of someone's driveway just this last Sunday. It's real leather and in 'great' condition for garage seating.

Free.99 is the best price!

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'15 CSG GTI 2DR M/T
A picture of my other 2 modes of transportation in my tiny ass garage.
Can't wait for a bigger one! Townhouse life has it's pro's but also its con's...