GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Garages of golfmk7.com: picture thread

nomunic

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MK7
IMG_9367.jpeg

Finally got my lift installed (I did it myself 🍻)

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

nomunic

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MK7

nomunic

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MK7
Jealous. But I am content with what I have, I know plenty of people would kill for a garage and QuickJacks.

No point to be jealous, the jobs getting done regardless 💪

Tyler230

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Just upgraded my garage with some extra woodworking tools and cabinet/counter space for detailing and woodworking. Picked up a used 12” Dewalt miter saw off my cabinetmaker buddy, new Dewalt jobsite table saw, and an early 90’s 8” Delta 1.5hp joiner.

Attachments

• IMG_3489.jpeg
    IMG_3489.jpeg
    4.8 MB · Views: 87
  • IMG_3501.jpeg
    IMG_3501.jpeg
    4.8 MB · Views: 80
  • IMG_3499.jpeg
    IMG_3499.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 69
  • IMG_3479.jpeg
    IMG_3479.jpeg
    4.6 MB · Views: 65
  • IMG_3478.jpeg
    IMG_3478.jpeg
    4.8 MB · Views: 92

Tyler230

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
So here’s what it looked like when I moved in 5 years ago. I still miss my 2017 Sport.

Attachments

• IMG_4815.jpeg
    IMG_4815.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 48
  • IMG_4814.jpeg
    IMG_4814.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 45
  • IMG_4639.jpeg
    IMG_4639.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 46

Tyler230

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Looks awesome! Nice work! What drain tiles did you get, and how did you mount those wheels up?
Thank you. These are Swisstrax Ribtrax in slate gray and black. And the wheels are mounted on the wall with these. Except I threw away the drywall mounting hardware that came with and mounted them into studs with two 5/16” by 4” long Spax powerlags.

victorofhavoc

Autocross Champion
Thank you. These are Swisstrax Ribtrax in slate gray and black. And the wheels are mounted on the wall with these. Except I threw away the drywall mounting hardware that came with and mounted them into studs with two 5/16” by 4” long Spax powerlags.
Love it! Excellent work.

I'm been thinking about designs for a new woodworking bench myself, and keeping dust down is one of my main goals. Have you done anything to help the shopvac be more efficient?

victorofhavoc

Autocross Champion
I'm curious how they mount up and where the transformer is sitting. I got some of the typical bulb replacement led with the panels that you point different ways, and those work pretty well, but they get HOT. They're only 25W too. One has burned out partially and now just lights up dimly while whirring loudly at me :/. Another thing on the errand list 😅.
Cheap LED garage lights on Amazon's Prime Sale. $6 per light if you buy the 10 pack. We'll see how they look in a couple of days.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B9WB5B6B?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
I'm curious how they mount up and where the transformer is sitting. I got some of the typical bulb replacement led with the panels that you point different ways, and those work pretty well, but they get HOT. They're only 25W too. One has burned out partially and now just lights up dimly while whirring loudly at me :/. Another thing on the errand list 😅.
I got these a few months back for my basement and they're amazingly bright. They were a regular sale item yesterday ($50) and a lightning deal right now ($48), which is pretty crazy cheap. I ordered another set for my garage.

Limited-time deal for Prime Members: Barrina (8 Pack) LED T5 Integrated Single Fixture, 4FT, 2200lm, 6500K (Super Bright White), 20W, Utility Shop Light, Ceiling and Under Cabinet Light, ETL Listed, Corded Electric with ON/Off Switch https://a.co/d/3fTgxg7