GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Garages of golfmk7.com: picture thread

Golfs everyday

Autocross Newbie
GTI Jake - Holy crap all that water! :mad: Good thing and smart thinking you just took care of it yourself ASAP before damage to your new garage, etc. It would probably take the state and local ordinance years before they do anything.. by that time might be too late.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
GTI Jake - Holy crap all that water! :mad: Good thing and smart thinking you just took care of it yourself ASAP before damage to your new garage, etc. It would probably take the state and local ordinance years before they do anything.. by that time might be too late.

Yeah I couldn’t risk all that new concrete being damaged so it was well worth the effort.

This is one of the few times I’ve wanted it to rain, but seeing that part of the yard not flood will be a good feeling

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Yeah I couldn’t risk all that new concrete being damaged so it was well worth the effort.

This is one of the few times I’ve wanted it to rain, but seeing that part of the yard not flood will be a good feeling
You learned a hell of a lot more building that garage workshop then you probably planned on. Great job.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
I'm impressed SC rain makes it all the way to Charlotte!

I’m 28 miles from Charlotte, just easier to use that as a landmark.

You learned a hell of a lot more building that garage workshop then you probably planned on. Great job.

I’ve had some practice, my dad and I built his place in Ohio in 2010, and around that time I built new houses with a plumbing contractor

launchd

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2023 M3LR, 2021 A7
I need to move to America, Fuck this. You guys have land, vaccines, guns and Riley Reid.

You need to move to rural/south/mid-west USA for the land and guns...

Gray_Panther

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
GTi
You need to move to rural/south/mid-west USA for the land and guns...
Yeah. Don’t come to NY unless you plan on staying for a week of vacation. Many other states you’d be better off starting new in. Only thing keeping me here is family and friends.

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
Yeah. Don’t come to NY unless you plan on staying for a week of vacation. Many other states you’d be better off starting new in. Only thing keeping me here is family and friends.
I'm having a real hard look at Texas and Georgia.

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
Honestly if you want affordable, nice people, scenery (hills, lakes, hiking, etc..) then you can't do much better than Ozarks/Appalachia. Doesn't often get south south hot and doesn't often get brutal Minnesota cold.
My boss lives in the Ozarks - I'll add that to the list. Thanks Diggs.