GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Garages of golfmk7.com: picture thread

Wastegate13

Autocross Champion
I’m going to be able to add to this thread soon. Got my first garage in July and I’ve been slowly making it into what I want.

Gray_Panther

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
GTi
I think the side mount is the one for me. What light? Something off Amazon? Did you wire it to the garage door opener?
Some no name from ebay. I plugged it into the outlet I installed for my liftmaster.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 89

Golfs everyday

Autocross Newbie
I’m going to be able to add to this thread soon. Got my first garage in July and I’ve been slowly making it into what I want.

Cool, keep us posted.

I still haven't done the mini-split. I need to do that next Spring. I had an eye on a 18000BTU Mitsubishi, but the store was out of stock for a long time due to Covid and it started showing up in September which is too late for me. I already have 20A dedicated lines coming to my garage from the main panel so it's an easy install for a pro, I presume..

LobinBR

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTi DSG6/Golf1.4TSi

ckuhns

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf Sportwagen
Still a work in progress, but I like my garage. 700 sq/ft, super tall ceilings.

first photo is from when we moved in.

second is a shit panoramic from this evening working on installing springs on my wagon, but it’s much better now, though still more work to be done to make the garage dialed.

Attachments

• 41D3C32E-28ED-41D5-BB32-E5B5E439D993.jpeg
    41D3C32E-28ED-41D5-BB32-E5B5E439D993.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 130
  • 4EDE51CC-B6ED-4D45-BA0C-2DE8B9BB3A07.jpeg
    4EDE51CC-B6ED-4D45-BA0C-2DE8B9BB3A07.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 126

ZERO815

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
Overnight guest from Great Britain staying in my garage recently
7945DFAF-DE08-4D61-A1AC-1CC7C9C4CA8A.jpeg

Hubs

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 GTI S
IMG_2080.jpg

My car, my son's dirt bike, and my wife's work truck getting an oil change.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
My garage is no show car garage, but it is finally getting to where i am comfortable with!

Huge overgead storage racks over both cars, and found 4 FREE plastic wall cabinets - score! So now i finally have a place for all our shit. Paired some led shop lights hanging from the overhead storage and its starting to look pretty good in here IMO! :)
View attachment 191269
This is pretty late since the thread just opened to this post when I clicked on it.

Why 5 mattresses?

I hope to be able to show my garage in this thread someday soon. It's pretty incredible for the size house we have (20ft wide by 40ft deep 2 levels) but very messy and not "set up" yet.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
I'd be too embarrassed to show my garage. Floor to ceiling junk. But this thread is giving me motivation to clean it up