GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SOLD: Vorshlag Camber Plates for Koni, Bilstein B8, H&R

MrFabulous

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 GTi Sport
I had these on the car for two summers and one winter (hence the small amount of corrosion), but I work from home so these have low mileage on them, maybe 1500 miles. These were optioned for OE style springs and OE style shocks. I have hardware on order that will allow Koni, Bilstein B8, PSS10 or H&R cup kit. These are completely modular and rebuildable. If you want to use these with another style of shock or coilover, Vorshlag will sell the parts separately. Asking $350 shipped.

Of note: Camber plates have just been approved for Sport class SCCA Time Trial events. Sport class allows replacement shocks and springs but not coilovers. Use these with lowering springs and not get bumped to Touring class.

EDIT: The cost from Vorshlag for coilover spring/shock hardware is $90 which includes a different upper perch.

Attachments

• IMG_0602.jpeg
    IMG_0602.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 112
  • IMG_0603.jpeg
    IMG_0603.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 102
Last edited:

GoatAutomotive

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 VW GTI SE, DSG

MrFabulous

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 GTi Sport
Sorry I missed this reply. You will get minimal NVH from these, it's the nature of the beast. You're replacing rubber insulated OE parts with spherical bearings. If you get crazy noise from these they were installed incorrectly. Because I work from home I hardly ever use the car so when the weekend comes around my wife and I run all our errands in the GTI. The only noise she comments on are from the track pads squeaking. I've used Vorshlag plates in two different cars, an E46 and the GTI. Their products are solid.

odessa.filez

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2016 GSW 1.8tsi auto
Interested in this answer as well.

I did find this during a quick search:

https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/vorshlag-shop-cnc-machining-camber-plates.379704/

See post #3
Since I'm post 3, fyi still running them.. They're great. If installed properly, no new noises but they will amplify existing road noises. If your ride is already harsh to you, it will feel a little harsher but you'll enjoy better steering feel, and of course the camber benefit.

ken527k

Car(s)
2020 MK7.5 GTI
I had these on the car for two summers and one winter (hence the small amount of corrosion), but I work from home so these have low mileage on them, maybe 1500 miles. These were optioned for OE style springs and OE style shocks. These will work with any OE style spring and replacement shock. These are completely modular and rebuildable. If you want to use these with another style of shock or coilover, Vorshlag will sell the parts separately. Asking $300 +shipping
Let me know if you still have