GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SOLD: Vors TR37 18x8.5 et35 Gloss Black Wheels & DWS06 Tires & Hardware - $600 (in RI)

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
WHEELS SOLD

These are the wheels.

$600 - Local pickup only, around RI. Will be driving down to MD the week of 8/9, and don't mind meeting up along the way if someone there wants them.

Wheels - Vors TR37 wheels. Heavily "inspired" by the Volk TE37. Black, 6 spoke design. Wheels are 6 months old. No bends, cracks, rash, or anything like that. Some very slight marks from normal use, but no 'damage'. In full transparency, which I wasn't aware of when I bought them, these wheels were originally 5x114, but they were then drilled for 5x112. The holes were slightly ovalized. I'll post some pictures of what that looks like, but it isn't an issue. They mount fine to 5x112, no vibrations up to 120mph, or anything. Drivability isn't impacted.

Tires- DWS06 225/40/18. 3x of them have a bit over 5/32nd's tread. They've worn through the "S" wear indicator, but the "D" & "W" are still there. 2x of those 3x have slight uneven wear on the inside (pics below), but again, no real issues with drivability. 1x of them was replaced, and has 8/32nds tread, still has the full "DWS" wear indicator.

Hardware- The wheels are 73.1HB, so they come with aluminum centering rings. They use conical bolts, and will come with 20x Black McGard 30.5mm lug bolts. If you're not sure what these are, these are the best lug bolts I've ever used. The set new costs over $100 new alone.

This setup is good to go. You can take everything you have here, and slap these right on your car, and drive away.

So to summarize. $600 you get a set of 4 wheels, in relatively great condition. A set of DSW06 tires that are drivable. Not the best, but have some life left in them. A set of McGard lugs THAT COSTS ALMOST $150 ALONE (I have the version without locks)!!! Seriously. I'm sad about loosing these lugs. They're amazing. Some cheap aluminum hub rings. And I mentioned below I'd toss in a set of drilled & slotted rotors for non-PP cars if someone wants them. Oh. And I guess you can have a set of 5mm & 3mm spacers if you want. They were cheap, like $17 off Amazon for both. But you can have them.

WHEELS ARE OFF THE CAR. NEW PICTURES BELOW!!

Last edited:

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
The reason they're getting sold, is I need to run a spacer to clear my Macan calipers, which causes them to rub sometimes, even with the fender screw mod. Nothing wrong with the wheels or drivability of them.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

MKSeven

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
mk7 gti, duh.
Stop before you make me come fly out there and get them :| this is such a steal.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Adding some new pictures. Outside of what I specifically outline, most of the stuff that looks like imperfections is just dust and stuff. It's incredibly hard to get a good picture of a gloss black wheel.

Wheel 1: This is the one with the new-ish tire.

Wheel 1 face.jpg

Wheel 1 inside.jpg

Wheel 1 tire.jpg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Wheel 2: This one has a slight noticeable scratch on the face, and small chip on the outside edge.

Wheel 2 face.jpg

wheel 2 chip.jpg

Wheel 2 scratch.jpg

wheel 2 inside.jpg

wheel 2 tire.jpg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Wheel 3: Uneven wear on the inside edge of the tire.

wheel 3 face.jpg

wheel 3 inside.jpg

wheel 3 tire.jpg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Wheel 4: Uneven wear on the inside edge of the tire.

wheel 4 face.jpg

wheel 4 inside.jpg

wheel 4 tire.jpg