Last edited:

White18

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2018 GTI Autobahn
PM sent. I am ready.

Last edited:

nikekicks

Wheels are still available and still near perfect condition. They haven't been used since my original post

Missed sale opportunities were due to me getting out of the habit of checking this site, I'm not going to let that happen again

EMD Springs
EMD Springs.jpg

H&R OE Springs
DSC_0082 (2).jpg

White18

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2018 GTI Autobahn
Wheels are still available and still near perfect condition. They haven't been used since my original post

Missed sale opportunities were due to me getting out of the habit of checking this site, I'm not going to let that happen again

EMD Springs
View attachment 191992

H&R OE Springs
View attachment 191993
I have owned a set of these before on a G8GT. They are great looking and high quality. The finish they use is stunning. GLWS.

SnailpowerMk7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI SE 6SPD MT

EMD Springs
View attachment 191992
Those EMD springs are the perfect drop height that I liked when I had my mk6 GTI on coil overs. I think I'm going to pick up a set. The FAQs say nothing else is really required and they're perfectly fine with DCC. Can you think of anything else to add? I did have aftermarket 034 strut mounts on my mk6 but according to EMD, the OEM are perfectly fine. I also did experience some clunk with the aftermarket strut mounts on my mk6 so if I don't need them, I'd prefer to stick with OEM. Did you experience any issues or any recommendations to pair with the springs?