GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Please delete

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
I’ve got 18X8 ET35 OZ Ultraleggeras in Bronze with 245/40 AS3+ I’d trade + $800.

I understand if you’re not interested Though. I really want your wheels so maybe we could work on something together. Sliding into the DM’s...

lp87

Passed Driver's Ed
I’ve got 18X8 ET35 OZ Ultraleggeras in Bronze with 245/40 AS3+ I’d trade + $800.

I understand if you’re not interested Though. I really want your wheels so maybe we could work on something together. Sliding into the DM’s...
Thanks for the offer, unfortunately I have too many wheels laying around and need to get rid of them. So only interested in cash at the moment. Message me and we can talk though

lp87

Passed Driver's Ed
Have you these listed anywhere else for sale? 54 replies in this thread and 12 are not yours, lol.

Probably gonna have to open to a bigger market to find the right buyer.

Yeah I am talking to a friend who is interested in them but needs to find a time to visit in order to make the sale. As he lives in the north east.

I really don’t mind continuing to have them listed here. Have had many offers but am unwilling to settle for low balls. I don’t really lose much by holding on for the right sale.