GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: V1 Radar Detector, Sony RX100, Logitech Harmony One Adv. Remote

Boosted_2.0

Ready to race!
Valentine 1 radar

I have forsale a Valentine 1 radar detector. This unit is around 2 years old. It has the latest software as seen per the site below. This has been my pride and joy radar detector and has been great. It has just sat around not being used for the last year, and I don’t need it anymore.

The radar comes standard with the following accessories:
Windshield mount; visor mount; lighter adapter; power cord, coiled (2 ft. stretches to 8 ft.); power cord, straight (8 ft.); direct-wire power adapter; wiring-harness connector; spare suction cups; spare fuse.

This kit new was $399

I also added on extra accessories which were additional cost. These will be sold with the unit as whole. I have the SAVVY Unit that plugs into your cars OBDII port for power, but also measures your speed and has a built in auto mute depending what speed you set it. Also a remote display kit.

The Savvy was $69 new and the remote display kit was $39. That was a total combined of $507 + shipping and tax.

I am willing to let this go for $425 as a whole kit. Will not separate..

I also have a high end Point and Shoot camera. Rated one of the best. Sony RX100. This was around $700 new. This came has 20.2 megapixels, f1.8, 3.6x Optical zoom and 7.2x digital clear zoom. It does 1080p videos and much more. I added an extra battery, and charger for it. This camera has low shutter count, and wasn’t used much. If you want SLR quality pictures with a Point and Shoot this is the one. It does RAW mode as well.

Looking to get $375 for this.

Logitech Harmony One Advanced. Barely used!! Pictures below. Asking $150

Apple Cinema 27" LCD Monitor. Only 2 years old. MC007LL/A This monitor is in cherry condition. Not a mark on it. No dead pixels either. Also have original box.
Specs: http://www.amazon.com/Apple-MC007LL-27-Inch-Cinema-Display/dp/B0043GCBU4

Asking: $650

Shipping will be $20 per item except monitor which is $40 due to weight and size.

If interested, please contact me.

Shipping: USPS Priority
International shipping: No
Handling time: Ships within 2 business days of receiving cleared payment by Paypal

Last edited: