GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS/Trade: (Central NY Area) 4 x 2019 Black Prets on Contisports - Prefer 18"

aj_law

Go Kart Champion
Interested.

Let me know what your asking price is for an outright sale. Don't post or visit mk7.com often. More of an mk6.com kinda guy. :cool:

I have 18" Detroits on ContiDWS06s, but not sure you're interested in an older OEM type wheel for trade.

Daveykid

Car(s)
19 Golf R & 04 R32
Looking to Sell or trade the 19" setup for 18s. Simply do not care for the 19s

Lets talk
Zepharus, do you have 19" Pret's you are looking to sell or trade or are they the OEM 19" Englishtowns? If they are the 19" Prets and you like that style I have 18" Prets with only 500 miles on them, completely unblemished and brand new winter tires on them. Bought the car new from the dealer in Feb., had them put a set of winters on it for me since I knew the summer 19's would be no good and ended up taking them off in April, so about 60 days of use. Let me know.

shook978

Passed Driver's Ed
Zepharus, do you have 19" Pret's you are looking to sell or trade or are they the OEM 19" Englishtowns? If they are the 19" Prets and you like that style I have 18" Prets with only 500 miles on them, completely unblemished and brand new winter tires on them. Bought the car new from the dealer in Feb., had them put a set of winters on it for me since I knew the summer 19's would be no good and ended up taking them off in April, so about 60 days of use. Let me know.

Are you aware you're in Chicago and he's in New York?