GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: The "Spice Up Your Rear!" Upgrade Package

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Update - Spoiler was grabbed, nothing else available.

UPDATE - Spoiler pending for option 1 to @dtfd

The diffuser was sold separately, and is no longer available. The Rennwagen spoiler is still available, with two options:

Option 1: You come get it from my garage in Warwick, RI. You will have to clean off the old 3M tape yourself, and apply new tape
Price for option 1: Free

Option 2: I will clean off the tape, apply new 3M VHB tape, package it up, and ship it to you
Price for option 2: $50 + shipping

Have you felt the rear end of your 2015 through 2017 GTI is a little drab?

Are you in general happy with the way it looks, but feel it could use a little bit of extra pizzazz?

Do you wish the rear of your car could look as good as this?
Screenshot_20220115-080348_Photos.jpg

(Dramatization only. Please note, the Spice Up Your Rear Upgrade Package will not make the rear of your car look exactly like this. Results may vary.)

Are you in the RI area with $180 burning a hole in your pocket?

IF YOU ANSWERED "YES" TO THESE QUESTIONS, PLEASE READ ON!!!!!

For a limited time, you have the ability to get the Spice Up Your Rear Upgrade Package for the low, low, price of a one time $180 payment!!

What is included in this package you may ask?

You will receive (1x) ECS Gloss Black Rear Diffuser and (1x) Rennwagen Type 2 Spoiler Extension!!!

Please someone buy this before I am committed to an institution, because I am clearly insane!! A $390.66 value, for only $180!!!

Both products are used, but in great condition with all original mounting hardware.

(Actual pic of diffuser)
1641325967893.png

(Actual pic of spoiler)
1642281993308.png

Last edited:

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Not mine 😂

Mine is still on the car. All the parts I'm listing are from my buddies MK7, since it's getting sold as soon as it's fixed. Currently in my garage and not starting...

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
wait... so does that also mean there's also a china digital gauge cluster available for real cheap?

Already sold :(

Went out the door for $350 shipped. If you were insinuating you would have been interested, wish I would have known. Probably could have gotten you an even better deal, that was the random person on Facebook price...

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Bump

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
Willing to split the pair and ship out? If so, I might be interested in the diffuser because wondering if that would look good to go along with my Aerofabb CS diffuser that is coming.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Willing to split the pair and ship out? If so, I might be interested in the diffuser because wondering if that would look good to go along with my Aerofabb CS diffuser that is coming.

I actually had it listed with just the diffuser for the last week, I just updated it to be a package this morning 🤣

Let me see what I have for boxes it could possibly fit in. Not saying "No", but would have to see if I could get it packaged up.

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Will look 7000times better than with the smaller textured oem unit…. And should help the outer corners of the aerofab one from sticking out so far looking.

B4118303-44ED-4E7D-BECC-E55BE584D528.jpeg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Unfortunately, I don't have any packaging materials that would work to ship it out. Sorry :(