GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SOLD: Superpro Camber Plates **SOLD**

Dragk913

Go Kart Newbie
**SOLD**

Hey, guys/gals!

Up for sale is a set of Superpro Negative Camber Plates. The plates are less than a year old and have about 10k miles on them (daily driving, no track).
Includes all hardware, fancy Superpro stickers! and installation instructions. These will fit Mk7 GTI/Golf R and 8v A3/S3/RS3.

Pictures:

**SOLD**Asking $250 shipped within the ConUS. **SOLD**
Payments accepted are PayPal (Friends & Family or Regular+3%) and cash.
Willing to meet locally in the DFW, Tx area and will provide discount for not having to ship.

**SOLD**

Thanks,
Austin

Last edited:

Dragk913

Go Kart Newbie
Price is 'Or Best Offer' and negotiable :)

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
What was the max neg camber you were able to get with them?

Dragk913

Go Kart Newbie
What was the max neg camber you were able to get with them?

I was running right at -2.2deg. I don't know if it had more adjustment in it, but that was what I requested the shop set it at and that's what the final print out showed.

Dragk913

Go Kart Newbie
did you have to clearance the strut tops on the chassis?

Nope! These were straight bolt on/plug&play with no modifications necessary. These are fixed pates, so there's no space issues/trimming like the adjustable plates require.

mk7point5

Hey, guys/gals!

Up for sale is a set of Superpro Negative Camber Plates. The plates are less than a year old and have about 10k miles on them (daily driving, no track).
Includes all hardware, fancy Superpro stickers! and installation instructions. These will fit Mk7 GTI/Golf R and 8v A3/S3/RS3.

Pictures:

Asking $250 shipped within the ConUS.
Payments accepted are PayPal (Friends & Family or Regular+3%) and cash.
Willing to meet locally in the DFW, Tx area and will provide discount for not having to ship.

Thanks,
Austin

Im in DFW, Cash in hand!