GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: ST XTA Plus 3 Coilovers w/ Camber Top Mounts (3 way adjustable) - $1700

SneakyDeeky

Ready to race!
What are you encompassing when you say it’s the same construction?

These for sale are the xta plus 3. Xa is only rebound adjustable, these are low speed compression, high speed compression, and rebound adjustable, internally they are very much different products.

Aside from having added NVH due to the top mounts if you run the same spring rates on a xa and say this set once tuned and adjusted right you could have a more comfortable and complaint ride on these than xa’s if that was one’s intent with how they turned the adjustments. A good adjustable damper is beyond alarming how drastic the change can be from full soft to full hard, so having the adjustability allows the valving windows to go beyond what the xa’s are factory set with for compression in regards to softening that is.
IMO, the ride on these is better than OEM shocks with Eibach Pro Kit springs and Ground Control camber plates, which is what I’m currently running. They have less NVH than any traditional camber plates. Also, because they’re adjustable you can set them up to be equally soft as OEM comfort mode for street driving. Hope this helps.

manu97

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 R
Quick question - are these adjustable from the bottom of the shock? And are you willing to ship?

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Quick question - are these adjustable from the bottom of the shock? And are you willing to ship?
Pretty sure it’s both top and bottoms since it’s a 3way . Tops does rebound and bottoms do high&low compression. In the pictures I can see the high/low comp knobs for the rear shock at the bottom but can’t see how the rebound adjustment would be done. And google search didn’t help me 😅

SneakyDeeky

Ready to race!
AJ is correct, rebound is adjusted at the top with the mini Allen tool provided. Bummer is that the rears can’t be adjusted once they’re installed. Fronts can be adjusted under the hood.

I’ll ship if you cover the cost. It won’t be cheap. Probably $150-200.

manu97

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 R
AJ is correct, rebound is adjusted at the top with the mini Allen tool provided. Bummer is that the rears can’t be adjusted once they’re installed. Fronts can be adjusted under the hood.

I’ll ship if you cover the cost. It won’t be cheap. Probably $150-200.

Not sure if I’m in the spot right now for these - but shipnerd would drop that cost a lot, would let you ship these and open up your market.

MK7Rv3

Car(s)
8VS3
Located in SoCal and in the market for some coils. How many miles on these and would they fit an S3? Noticed part number is slightly different (ends in M for mk7 and N for S3)

SneakyDeeky

Ready to race!
They only have 1500 miles on them. I would assume they’ll fit but not sure. Give the guys at Metric Autosports a call as they’ll likely know. They’re down the street from me.