GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: ST XTA Plus 3 Coilovers w/ Camber Top Mounts (3 way adjustable) - $1700

SneakyDeeky

Ready to race!
Coilovers w/ DCC delete = $1700 obo

I have a set of ST XTA coilovers for sale (made by KW, same as V3 just not stainless steel). I had them installed on my car for 6 months. Springs are yellow.
Make me an offer.
Local pickup preferred (in SoCal, Huntington Beach), but will ship at Buyers expense.

I paid $3,600 for this setup new.

View attachment 269687

https://www.stsuspensions.com/shop?...4&pgs=160&ag=stsuspensionsxtaplus3coiloverkit

DCC cancelers we’re sold separately.

View attachment 269688

Last edited:

SneakyDeeky

Ready to race!
68B998DD-6066-4413-971E-0DD8B297D2E0.jpeg
84D04859-A794-4AE4-91DC-A7DF1151A6A2.jpeg
F79E26B2-1679-44A9-AA47-92F89940FAEC.jpeg
C5B97616-C285-49CE-ACEB-F02B60208F98.jpeg

GoatAutomotive

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 VW GTI SE, DSG
How is the ride with this setup?
Firmer and more direct than the XAs, due to the adjustable camber mounts and pillow ball construction (that name is always misleading)

XAs: ultimate in street comfort and 1-way damper adjustability
XTAs: serious street and track performance.
Same construction as the XA, but without the rubber mounts for isolation up top.

This is verifiable on ST’s website, and with reviews from folks who have installed either version over in the Suspension section.

Hope this helps.

To the OP: GLWS! 🍻 ✌️

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Firmer and more direct than the XAs, due to the adjustable camber mounts and pillow ball construction (that name is always misleading)

XAs: ultimate in street comfort and 1-way damper adjustability
XTAs: serious street and track performance.
Same construction as the XA, but without the rubber mounts for isolation up top.

This is verifiable on ST’s website, and with reviews from folks who have installed either version over in the Suspension section.

Hope this helps.

What are you encompassing when you say it’s the same construction?

These for sale are the xta plus 3. Xa is only rebound adjustable, these are low speed compression, high speed compression, and rebound adjustable, internally they are very much different products.

Aside from having added NVH due to the top mounts if you run the same spring rates on a xa and say this set once tuned and adjusted right you could have a more comfortable and complaint ride on these than xa’s if that was one’s intent with how they turned the adjustments. A good adjustable damper is beyond alarming how drastic the change can be from full soft to full hard, so having the adjustability allows the valving windows to go beyond what the xa’s are factory set with for compression in regards to softening that is.