GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: ST X COILOVERS, APR CF INTAKE, 034 RSB, ETC.

JPB WORLDWIDE

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
19 Golf R, RIP GTI S
Have a few aftermarket parts to sell from a GTI S. Everything that can transfer to my R will go that route. Parts were on the car for roughly 20k miles, in good shape and just need a clean up. I am in Rhode Island and prefer to hand transfer these parts, but might ship to the right buyer. Willing to drive a certain distance to sell, too. Pictures will be provided to buyers upon contact. Thanks!

Removed after getting rid of the car are

APR CLOSED CARBON FIBER INTAKE & ELBOW - $550 for both or $350 for the intake and I'll keep the elbow.
in perfect shape, no cracks or scratches. May possibly need a filter cleaning but otherwise mint.

ST X COILOVERS - $1150 new, looking for $750
Great suspension. Saw roughly 8 track days and were more than capable. Perfect ride for a street car as well.

034 REAR SWAY BAR - $315 new, looking for $200 - SOLD!!!
IN perfect condition, saw pretty much the same amount of time on the car as the coilovers.

OEM INTERCOOLER - $$$
Came off in an IC upgrade and still have it in my basement. Make me an offer.

I also have a set of winter MSW 16" wheels and tires that won't fit on the R, so maybe $400/OBO on those.

Let me know!!

Last edited:

JPB WORLDWIDE

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
19 Golf R, RIP GTI S
Photo after cleaning the coilovers, no camber plates included.
A3F03962-655B-4817-956A-75FB8CA0E4E1.jpeg

GoatAutomotive

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 VW GTI SE, DSG
Vouch: worked with seller by phone. Very straight forward fella and quick to respond in communication. 🍺 👍

I'm not ready to pull the trigger yet, so someone may still be able to snatch these up.