GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Single Neuspeed RSe12 Gunmetal - JUST $70!!! Bay Area

ReadTheBook

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
DVP Spektrm, MK4 R32
I have a single Neupeed RSe12 18x8 ET45 wheel for sale - $70. Bay Area Local Sale Preferred. Will split shipping with buyer.

Traded in my GTI this weekend and had this spare wheel in the box in my garage rafters. It was repaired and refinished about a year and a half ago after getting a small bend, no cracks. I purchased another wheel in the meantime because Neuspeed offers 35% off replacement wheels when you bend or crack one and I didn’t know how quickly I could get a good wheel repair done. My buddy is a BMW Master Tech at a local dealership and was able to get their wheel guy to repair it for me, but I have no use for it at this point.

Attachments

• 1BD0E4CF-06FA-4F48-82B7-9B531B7A19B4.jpeg
    1BD0E4CF-06FA-4F48-82B7-9B531B7A19B4.jpeg
    310.1 KB · Views: 197
Last edited:

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
I'm amazed noone has picked this up yet. It's a no brainer spare for someone with RSe12's.

Especially with it being so cheap.

ReadTheBook

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
DVP Spektrm, MK4 R32
I'm amazed noone has picked this up yet. It's a no brainer spare for someone with RSe12's.

Especially with it being so cheap.
I knowwwwwww. I just need it out of my garage after a year and 4 sales that fell through. I don’t want to send it to the scrapyard, It’s perfectly fine.

I’ve even posted on multiple local places and FB groups. It’s incredible to me that no one has wanted it.