GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Set of 4 18" Austin Wheels (MD/DC/VA)

Hubs

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 GTI S
Up for sale is a set of four 18x7.5 (49 mm offset) Austin wheels. All four are in very nice condition. Center caps are included. The image of the single wheel is representative of the four, and I can send more pics.
$500
I live south of Annapolis, and I am willing to drive to meet someone in the DMV area. I don't think I am into shipping them.

IMG_2844.JPG

IMG_2846.JPG

IMG_2850.JPG

Hubs

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 GTI S
300 cash tomorrow, I’m in st. Leonard and drive down rt.4 everyday.
I'm not willing to go that low. If you want to see if we can meet somewhere in the middle, send me an email message at hubleymj. The part that comes after that is verizon.net. I'm in Dunkirk now, just a couple of minutes from Rt. 4.

Bjenkins087

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2017 gti sport
I'm not willing to go that low. If you want to see if we can meet somewhere in the middle, send me an email message at hubleymj. The part that comes after that is verizon.net. I'm in Dunkirk now, just a couple of minutes from Rt. 4.
I’m not pressed for them, i just bought some a3 wheels last week. If you want to unload them for a quick 300 i pass through Dunkirk twice a day! Lmk.

Hubs

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 GTI S
Bryan--Message sent via Facebook.

Hubs

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 GTI S
Sold!
I took less than $500, but got more than $300.
Nice meeting you, Bob!

bobburghart

Car(s)
2015 GTI S
Thanks Hubs! Might keep searching for my dream set of clean Durban wheels, but if I don’t find then I’ll be looking forward to rocking these in the summer. Hope to see you at an autocross next year!

Hubs

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 GTI S
I had a set of Bridgestone RE-71Rs for autocross, and I was very happy with them. In the short time I autocrossed the GTI (I purchased the car in summer 2020), whenever I was at an event with other GTI's, I think I always had the fastest time of the GTI bunch. I'll credit the tires! For what it's worth, I put VWR lowering springs on the car, and I installed a thicker rear sway bar. My twenty years of autocross experience probably helps a bit ;) Anyway, I think you can't get the RE-71Rs any longer. I plan to autocross my Cayman GTS this summer, and I will put the proceeds from my Austin wheels toward a set of wheels with Yokohama Advan A052 tires for the Cayman.

Hubs

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 GTI S
Prior to selling these wheels, I was thinking about wrapping them in a set of winter tires. Maybe I should have gone with that plan?

GTI_snow.jpg