GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Qi charger, MIB2 receiver

ghostjuggernaut

I purchased these parts but never had the chance to install them. Prices include any applicable fees and shipping, for CONUS only.

Condition is NEW unless otherwise noted.

$200 - MIB2 Receiver (PN: 3Q0035844) - Purchases USED from the classifieds. Reported as working when purchased, but I never installed it myself.

$170 - Replacement cubby with QI charger link

$70 - AUTO/DSG pedal cover set link SOLD

$65 - Rear vent USB link SOLD

Last edited:

brybot

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2017 Golf R
Do the Qi chargers and rear USB panels come with wiring harness?

ghostjuggernaut

Does the MIB 2 need anything special to make it work like unlocking and stuff? or just a swap
I honestly don’t know. I think there is some level of programming required but I’d have to read through the threads to be sure. I purchased this to swap in a 19 rabbit, but never got around to it and sold the GTI.

aegis

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Does the MIB 2 need anything special to make it work like unlocking and stuff? or just a swap
It sort of depends on what you have. For instance I'm doing this upgrade from a 2015 MIBI GTI and you need the brain unit programmed to your VIN so you won't have part protection lock up your system every time your car gets scanned at the dealership.

samsammia

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
mk7 tsi 1.8t
Well i have been looking around to see how I can have it running looks like a hassle and lot of money to just get carplay. if it was just buy and spend $20-$50 to get it running i would considered it but spending another few hundred yea kind of not worth it for my banged up Tsi lol. I am good with Bluetooth does the job pretty good

TheMechanicDude

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
17 GTI Sport
Hmmm intersected in mibi since mine is acting up. Not sure about a $200 paperweight though if it doesn’t work.

need to read more.