GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS or Trade: OEM Cadiz (PA, local preferred)

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Sold!

Up for sale or trade, set of 4 OEM Cadiz wheels. The spoke center is a gloss black vinyl overlay that can be removed if it isn't your taste. Looking for $450 without the clubsport caps (have the standard ones to put back in). I will consider interesting trades as well if you have some 17" or 18" wheels I can use for winter wheels instead of the Austins. I don't want to ship, but would consider it; it'll be expensive though and frankly, you probably don't want to pay $600 shipped for Cadiz wheels. All are in-round with no cracks or structural damage; 2 have only minor cosmetic issues, listed below.

-1 wheel was curbed and repaired by the previous owner. They did a great job and I can find it if I'm up close, but not from standing next to the car. It doesn't show in pictures.
-1 wheel was mistreated by a mounting machine, again previous owner. The inside rim of the barrel has the black finish scratched off, but no actual damage to the wheel. You also can't see it when they're on the car. I can dig that one out and get a photo if needed.

Edit: I know, the picture is too big, but you can zoom in on the wheels that way!

Last edited:

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
19" - the factory tire size that fits on these is 235/35R19 if you're looking to spec a set of tires.