GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: OEM Resonator Delete, Used Injectors

yakev724

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 S3
if you get a chance could you please respond? thanks...
Were these injectors easy to remove and replace without special tools? I understand you have to remove intake to get to them, but besides that, anything else. Looking for advice/tips thinks to look out for, etc more. Thank you. GLWS.

Hey - sorry missed your first message.

I've removed my intake manifold twice - first to go MPI and second time for carbon cleaning. Only particularly tricky bit is removing the hard line to the fuel pump. You'll need a 17mm crows foot and fairly long extension to do it properly.

You'll find out everything you need to know in the MPI retrofit thread and this video (which is cited many times in that thread)

Golf7RR

Go Kart Newbie
Hey - sorry missed your first message.

I've removed my intake manifold twice - first to go MPI and second time for carbon cleaning. Only particularly tricky bit is removing the hard line to the fuel pump. You'll need a 17mm crows foot and fairly long extension to do it properly.

You'll find out everything you need to know in the MPI retrofit thread and this video (which is cited many times in that thread)

Hey, thanks for the video and info, but question was specifically about the injectors.(not the MPI injectors) not the intake. any tips/advice with those? Were these injectors easy to remove and replace without special tools? I understand you have to remove intake to get to them, but besides that, anything else. Looking for advice/tips thinks to look out for, etc more. Thank you.