GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS - Neuspeed RSe10 18x8 Satin Bronze with Indy Firehawk 235's $1200 OBO - nashville - VW AUDI FITMENT

lukiefred

Passed Driver's Ed
hey all! im selling my set of RSe10 satin bronze wheels, wrapped in indy firehawk summer tires. the rims are less than 3 years old, only driven in warmer weather, always garage parked, and tires have very good tread remaining. no uneven wear, rotated religiously, cleaned weekly. there is one scuff on one rim, it is cosmetic only, the other 3 are 100% flawless, and a very small paint touch up would fix it. i also kept track of rotation so you can keep the even wear moving forward. the wheels are straight, balanced well, the tires have no road noise shimmy or wobble at any speed. super smooth ride, a significant upgrade over stock GTI setup.

asking $1200 for the full set!

i am located in nashville and prefer local pickup or short drive meet ups. no shipping, it's just too much money.
IMG_7557.JPG
IMG_7565.JPG
IMG_7562.JPG
IMG_7560.JPG

IMG_7564.JPG

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Why do o have to be out of state for work!!!!! I live 2 hours north on the ville and would love to have them, but wont be home till April......... WHY!!!!! LOL...Glws!

lukiefred

Passed Driver's Ed
Why do o have to be out of state for work!!!!! I live 2 hours north on the ville and would love to have them, but wont be home till April......... WHY!!!!! LOL...Glws!
keep in touch! if they haven't sold by then maybe they could be yours! i have them sealed in bags, and stacked correctly to avoid tire rot and flat spots. im not in a huge rush necessarily.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Congratulations on the sale! Lucky buyer!