GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SOLD!! FS: Mk7.5 LED Tailights (US NON-DYNAMIC)

MeRP2S

Ready to race!
Hello everyone, I am selling a set of good condition mk7.5 taillights I bought off another forum member months ago. Only reason why I’m selling is because I sold my 17’ Sport for a 19’ SE and they already come with these taillights so I don’t need them. Originally the taillights had 6k miles on them when I bought them and they were off a golf r. I’m selling both the taillights and harness needed ($99 value from member ZERO815) to make these work on mk7 GTI’s (also the instructions needed to code and make them work). I can let them both go for *SOLD*. Located in Phoenix, AZ and can ship them out at buyers expense.

Part numbers:
5GM 945 095 F
5GM 945 093 J
5GM 945 096 F
5GM 945 094 J

Feel free to make an offer or ask me any questions. Thank you for looking

Last edited:

MeRP2S

Ready to race!
Can they be coded to be dynamic? Part number?
These are the US tailights and not the euro taillights so these are the non dynamic taillights you would get from any 2018-2021 GTI models regardless of trim. I can grab the part numbers for you tomorrow, since I’ll have to open up the box again since they’re already boxed up and ready to ship.

they need to be coded since these are LED’s and they replace the standard halogen taillights