GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

No longer available: Like new platinum grey metallic Golf front bumper

J Peterman

Go Kart Champion
Just swapped my front bumper so have this up for sale from a 2019 (facelift) Mk7.5 Sportwagen. Includes front bumper cover, spoiler, grill, and fog light covers (not pictured) to accommodate OEM fog lights.

Platinum grey metallic paint in great condition, no chips, chrome delete with satin black vinyl wrap in good condition. Located in San Diego, prefer local sale. Happy to include more photos on request.

FITS ALL MK7.5 facelift Golf/GTI/R, will fit pre-facelift but requires facelift fenders/headlights.

$300 OBO

Attachments

• D9E016A2-7B47-4614-AFC7-C2A07177444A.jpeg
    D9E016A2-7B47-4614-AFC7-C2A07177444A.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 255

jtacky

Car(s)
2017 Golf 1.8t
Just swapped my front bumper so have this up for sale from a 2019 (facelift) Mk7.5 Sportwagen. Includes front bumper cover, spoiler, grill, and fog light covers (not pictured) to accommodate OEM fog lights.

Platinum grey metallic paint in great condition, no chips, chrome delete with satin black vinyl wrap in good condition. Located in San Diego, prefer local sale. Happy to include more photos on request.

FITS ALL MK7.5 facelift Golf/GTI/R, will fit pre-facelift but requires facelift fenders/headlights.

$300 OBO
Still for sale?

J Peterman

Go Kart Champion
Sure is. It’s been wrapped up safely in storage in my garage for a few months. Would love for someone to take it off my hands. Lmk if you’re interested.

RHolte

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2019 GTI S
Still for sale? I hit a semi tire on the interstate tearing the bottom and putting a hole in mine. Also, did I read it right that the bumper is off a sport wagon and not the GTI in the picture? I travel throughout the Southeast so if you are in these states I could bring cash and pick up

Last edited:

J Peterman

Go Kart Champion
Sorry to hear that. Yup it’s still for sale and I badly need it out of my garage. Same condition as pictured, basically brand new. If you are interested in finding a way to ship it/freight I’ll send it to you for your shipping cost alone. I’ve heard about Greyhound and other options being pretty reasonable. I’m located in San Diego, CA so opposite coast.

Correct, it’s a stock Mk7.5 (facelift) Golf/Sportwagen front bumper in Platinum Grey Metallic. I swapped to a Golf R bumper.

RHolte

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2019 GTI S
Thanks. I have never tried to figure out shipping so let me look into it.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Thanks. I have never tried to figure out shipping so let me look into it.

When I ordered a bumper off eBay for my old Altima, it came delivered via FedEx just wrapped in an immense amount of bubble wrap and tape. They don't require stuff to be in boxes 🤣

J Peterman

Go Kart Champion
Yup. Apparently wrapping with bubble wrap and smaller cardboard boxes on the concave portion of the bumper is the way to do it, rather than one giant box. Greyhound apparently had a flat rate of around $80 and puts it in the bottom of the bus.

@RHolte let me know if you’re still interested, need this gone! I have a FedEx account if that helps with better pricing.