GOLFMKV

FS: JB4 Group 1 w/ Bluetooth module and O2 Harness [SOLD]

dest1

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
'19 Golf R
SOLD

20211027_161639.jpg

For sale is a used JB4 with Bluetooth module and the O2 Harness. I bought this off a user from this forum earlier this year - nothing wrong with it, I just prefer the feeling of stock.

This setup should work with either the GTI or the Golf R.

Local pickup preferred in Northern Virginia but can ship as well. Asking for $260 shipped OBO. Thank you.

Last edited:

danbfree

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Golf 1.8 TSI
FYI, it will work with all EA888 Gen 3 including Golf 1.8 and Jetta GLI, the "Group" number is just for internal sales tracking for new sales, literally group 1-4 uses the same firmware... Anyway, wish I had bought yours, I just bought a very much used one with data cable for less but it's beat up and doesn't work... sigh.

danbfree

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Golf 1.8 TSI
For sale is a used JB4 with Bluetooth module and the O2 Harness. I bought this off a user from this forum earlier this year - nothing wrong with it, I just prefer the feeling of stock.

This setup should work with either the GTI or the Golf R.

Local pickup preferred in Northern Virginia but can ship as well. Asking for $260 shipped OBO. Thank you.
OK, the one I bought is bad and need another, I've already invested in the app and everything. Can you do $250 shipped?